Thursday, June 11, 2009

This list will continue to grow until I die ..

So I'm going to start a list here, of all the things that really just annoy the crap out of me....

1) People that insist on backing into a parking spot - I hate this because they inevitably take more time than if they had just pulled in front first. I have never seen someone make it backing in on the first try. This particularly annoys me when I have to wait for their dumb ass because I can't get by.

2) People that forget that their blinker is on - I hate this mostly cause you never know if they mean to have it on cause they're about to make a turn, or if they are just a complete idiot. I tend to think the latter (hehe)

3) Standing in line, or anything associated with lines - I would prefer to cut off my own hand than to stand in a line for something. Line standing is the biggest waste of time on the planet, in my opinion. Also, have you ever noticed how people will actually get into a line, just cause there is one? It's equivalent to a mob mentality. That if there's a line, that means that you have to stand in it, because there's obviously a good reason for the line... BULLSHIT! Here are some places where I refuse to stand in line... movie theaters (especially when there is an electronic ticket kiosk), the grocery store, DMV ( I do most anything I can via the Internet now, forget about going to that god forsaken office). There are probably many more, so I will add to that later. REMINDER : DON'T BE A SHEEP!

4) Slow drivers in the left lane (or any lane for that matter) - I hate slowness, I think I've mentioned that before. But people that drive slower than traffic is actually moving (I don't care what the speed limit is) should be pulled over and shot! haha ... which brings me to another one..

5) People that drive exactly the speed limit - doesn't every know that you can go at least 5 over (in most places) without getting a ticket? Plus, am I the only one out there who has any sense of urgency?? I mean seriously, it's like this person really enjoys driving, and holding up others, and just in general being a dick.

... to be continued... I found a new one !
6) Paint companies that change their damn colors! Like seriously ... I like a color and am actually able to remember the name of it, then all of a sudden .. its gone! I don't get why they do that? Do they have a set number of colors that they can handle at any given time, and so they just phase out certain colors?? HOW ANNOYING!! GIVE ME BACK MY CoLOR.. bitchas!

No comments:

Post a Comment